Re: LF: 137 cw benchmark

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137 cw benchmark
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:33:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
On 2nd...4th of September i will be in France again, transmitting on 137 kHz from JN29OD96TK
I will use a 200m vertical antenna (if i get the permission from the french OMs), a good earth and decent TX power. Since my RX has a 50 Ohm input now, i will check how the TX antenna performs as a RX antenna (having a 3/10/13/20/23/30/33/40 dB attenuator in line).
But i rather expect the loop will outperform the vertical due to its directivity...

73, Stefan