Re: LF: SAQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 11:56:14 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for the report Laurence, nice work!

That's what i meant before some weeks. There could be significant differences between DHO and SAQ and even more to the Dreamers Band / 8970 Hz. I think the DHO traces are a hint but we must investigate the best TXing times by our selfe i mean :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC