LF: Headsets

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Headsets
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:14:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
LF,

About 6 years ago, just before I moved to France, a former professional diver
lent me a McMurdo DUCset (Divers Underwater Communications set) which seems to
be very similar to the Talking Rope system which Derbyshire Cave Rescue
Organisation used.  The owner of the DUCset does not want it back and is happy
for it to go to a good home.  Derbyshire CRO do not seem to not require it.  Is
anyone else interested?

I also have a cardboard box with various headsets, a throat microphone and some
cables. These are all in military green.  They were originally sent to me for
some experiments I was doing with the Heyphone, but I cannot remember who the
sender was. Might it be one of our readers?

The equipment is present in the UK.

John F5VLF/G3PAI