LF: CW now on 136.5 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: CW now on 136.5 kHz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:19:52 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
LF,

I'll be QRV in CW from /p in Heidelberg soon, RX and TX wise.

QRN is reasonable low for that time. I hope to hear some signals there.

Will do some tests on both the ferrite and single turn loop antenna as well as the earth antenna! This has to be matched before to 50 Ohm. I prepared a transformer for the 50 Ohm output winding. The earth antennas side winding has to be wound on the hill. I'll take a battery supplied oscilloscope there and measure my own signal. Then use a potentiometer to see at which R the voltage becomes 50% and will then calculate and wind the transformer. Would be interesting to compare all the 3 antenna by a far field signal. So maybe some of you have the time and power to generate an audible signal? :-)

QRG will be 136.500 kHz, CW. Starting about 17 UTC and operating until 20 UTC, maybe.

73, Stefan/DK7FC