Re: LF: DK7FC DFCW3

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC DFCW3
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 11:40:50 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan my remote is really simply, i used a reduced motor on 12V with a very slow rotation.
Into the shack a small command box with one push button to start the rotation and one switch to inverse the polarity and the sens of rotation.Between both 27m of cable.

The correct tune is seen by my phasemeter and my LF SWRmeter.

You can see some pics at this URL:

See you later Stefan
F4DTL Nicolas