LF: ER22? Not VLF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: ER22? Not VLF
From: "Walter und Marianne Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:25:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear All, not VLF, but SW, pse excuse.
I have a french SW radio with receiver ( 0-v-2 ) and transmitter ( one tube self generating ). Probably the type is ER22. There were others for MF / LF.
Original tubes seem to be 5xTM2. The Radio is working, but not properly. Build-in CW-key, lightweight compared with german military equipment.Unfortunately I do not have any papers about it. Built around 1932? Wires are mostly tightened by screws, no soldering.
       Who knows something about that radio ore knows someone who knows something or knows a link?
Info appreciated.
73   Walter DJ2LF / DI2AG