Re: LF: Re: UK--OFCOM Interference services ... how to contact ??

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: UK--OFCOM Interference services ... how to contact ??
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:26:37 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=FgcRVPbt0Ec426obJMRquP+Ybz58TYdvIpPNsLaYy/c=; b=oCnu3jfmMBFSenKvChcCwvheJUhxfuadlcOvrp1tpoT5Xl5JVNDmpISs0X0KUjTQku zQrzIDmhBW9zfWIQXCPDBAWrDVlJxULvEhQhyJXif7tpRRKlXeAfnHvUx3aaSTVuCwSI VHuqpPlwa/1aZB3QyajKQ1qhG4cQduKsqGCEE=
Sender: [email protected]
Anyone know if there are recent noise floor graphs published (like CCIR graphs)
showing how much on average the LF and HF noise floor has rises in urban and
semi-urban areas?

Here, on the edge of a village, I estimate 160 and 80m noise has risen 20dB
over the last 10 years. I have been lucky on 136/500kHz so far.

73
Roger G3XBM

Via my iPod Touch 4g 2.4GHz handheld.