Re: LF: Schumann

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Schumann
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 16:16:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Marco

Thank you for your input, yes I was astounded to see them then confused by the frequency differences. Maybe some captures on the web have been calibrated to put the theoretical frequency spot on in the days before we had the accuracy available now. I have to remember to calibrate my sound card before taking measurements.

73 Eddie G3ZJO