RE: LF: Schumann

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Schumann
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:28:28 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott,

I am using a E-probe 100X1cm,4 m above the roof.Amplifier is a cascode with
a fet 2N4393 and a transistor BC550c at 10 ma,output stage a BD139
emitterfollower at 100mA/28V.
Gate seriesresistor is 1M to prevent im from MW stations,inputimpedance is
500M.In the output I use an isolationtransformer and a passive double-T
notchfilter at 50 hz to prevent overload from the soundcard (Soundblaster
audigi).

73
Victor
PA3FNY