LF: Info...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Info...
From: [email protected] (Szigy)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 11 18:24:35 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
From: YO2IS
   Hello from KN05ps, pleased to receive the siganls from OK2BVG
yesterday evening on 502 KHz, lot of QRN and QSB, best abt 539.
 Today got by post the QSL from DK7FC confirming our 137.7 KHz
QRSS3/DFCW QSO, thanks,Stefan, the card is already on show in shack.
 Got a 'minor' lightening damage in my IC7000, lost the CAT signal
because a looong cable and a RS232 interface ( had optocouplers
only on the FSK and CW keyers !). It seems it's a rare case, hi.
 Glad to be back on 4m Es, already collected 8 new DXCC entities !.
 Slowly preparing my new 2 x IRFP540 PA for LF for the next autum.
 Best wishes for the summer hollydays.
    73 & DX, Szigy./ex