LF: 600m

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 600m
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:55:53 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Szigy, MW!
Yes, I was active from 20:00UT to 20:30UT yesterday. That´s fine,  you was listening to my signal.

I am going to transmit  tonight from 21:00UT to 21:30UT. It would be better time than yesterday, may be.

73!

Lubos, OK2BVG

BTW: Sorry about your lightning damage problem! I lost two special FETs last summer as well.