Re: LF: Re: OT Waffle or Spam ? A different look at ZEVS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: OT Waffle or Spam ? A different look at ZEVS
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:00:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Chris
I was only joking, heaven knows we don't want to start debating it, or feed the Mal.

Anyway an interesting view point all parts of which are easily countered.
Force fed - there are groups for VLF,ELF ULF, I delete hundreds of posting hourly which are of no interest to me it cause me me no pain.
Legal - this applies to all Wide views of VLF.
Drop off - Yes empty bands make you look elsewhere, erm VLF even. Currently signals on LF 3 or 4, members keen on ZEVS and doing real experimentation 8 or 9.

Motto always blame someone else:-)

73 Eddie.