Re: LF: ZEVS tonight.jpg

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZEVS tonight.jpg
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 00:10:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

Well the location will be 'around', I normally go no further South than Bordeaux  due to the heat. What I can guarantee is some very quiet places. 2 years ago near a winter ski resort, in summer the bells on the cows were deafening and the only QRM was from the solenoid that actuated the bell on the distant church clock, very nearly heaven for radio, and a nice little house for sale at 45000Euro. :-)

One guaranteed location for a day or 2 will be the QTH of F6GUU in the Charente region, I have him visiting here tomorrow.

Right, if you get the wind next weekend that will be great, I will be able to check for you from the home QTH, it would be nice to see your signal.

73 Eddie G3ZJO