Re: LF: Summary of Natural VLF Activity over the past day in VE7...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Summary of Natural VLF Activity over the past day in VE7...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 01:27:07 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott,

One can really read in the lines that you must have been most fascinated. This email could be well used to explain non-amateurs what's the fascination of amateur radio, even if it doesn't deal with normal QSO traffic... Setting up a own antenna and RX, optimising SNR and and and :-) Well done!
Looking forward to further reports of what mother nature does :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC