Re: LF: Continued VE7TIL LF grabber outage...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Continued VE7TIL LF grabber outage...
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 21:03:06 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer :in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version; bh=Qrp97LLWHjm2hpREBQAfRAQc1+P+gbZa9kAeyxqbg5s=; b=vrP8hwLSVeYYSXArhEBtNCkn3i1clsS3BZbk/JncVUTR4cJ4tDhZq5cbWao/88xpe0 NAOTm1xHCPtbrSUtJUF652tDJd0lzFhm2qtFX43ePw/W9TulCQiTZOe08ECUKXV+au21 D8cjccqfGL3EIE3ZUaOhPsEDBBZPtKedpxk2o=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott

I'm wondering how far up/down the coast a signal can be detected with a similar
electrode probe pair (one in the water and one on land)? Alternatively looking
for the signal along the shoreline with a horizontal loop or E-field probe?
Could be an interesting test.

73s
Roger G3XBM

Via my 2.4GHz handheld (iPod Touch 4g)