Re: LF: Continued VE7TIL LF grabber outage...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Continued VE7TIL LF grabber outage...
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:47:50 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer :in-reply-to:message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version; bh=mJZGQ8fPMKJMQH0wTMm1ClXaqfgmo3GaY0gP+LJs6bE=; b=WzbpmX+2nGXAmJnW9LouKHPHD7nt50t1EBD1UxJj5ok232Bb6bFT+mqvvhZcAKPfs+ yMPsqMX3AotDp88+4QLwk+xqlS+R0PfjEI5MXSl4UuH4E6Px6WQxytinFjvAkRlHfwAY SNbSc0je8roQETvGPVOjg3dxL3m/0ksedtQK0=
Sender: [email protected]
Scott

How close to the ocean are the electrodes in the earth mode tests? Can you try
with one in the ocean and one some way inland?

73s
Roger G3XBM

Via my 2.4GHz handheld (iPod Touch 4g)