RE: LF: OK2BVG_8970, DJ8WX

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: OK2BVG_8970, DJ8WX
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 20:22:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus!
That´s fine, that you saw my signal. I use "K" as a second letter of my prefix, you are right :-)

73!

Lubos, OK2BVG

To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 08:58:40 -0400
From: [email protected]

Lubos,

yesterday, there were also a few dots in Nuernberg on 8970.042 and .032, with the first dash after 5 UT being the best.
BTW I'm curious why you selected "K" for id - second letter of your prefix, last letter of your surname?

Uwe's carrier on 8970.022 also became visible here since yesterday afternoon.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: LF: OK2BVG_8970

Hello Lubos,

Still, there is a clear trace just above 8970.04 Hz but the letter "K" is not really readable since the SNR is poor and the element length (3000) is a bit short then. 3 dB QRO would make things clear here i think ;-)

73, Stefan

=