LF: VLF wideband grabber online...

To: [email protected], "Discussion of the Lowfer (US, European, &amp; UK) and MedFer bands" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VLF wideband grabber online...
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:39:38 -0700
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All

I've started posting wideband grabs of the entire VLF band on the VE7TIL grabber page. I find the natural signals the most fascinating and have setup the grabber to plot from DC - 42KHz...

The system is experimental and can and will change with time. But I'm trying to keep it very similar to other wideband VLF grabbers out there for comparison purposes.

Yes, someday soon I will start a 8970 grabber when warranted by season and other local activity.

73 Scott
VE7TIL CN89dk
http://www3.telus.net/sthed/argo/