LF: Re: Windows XP question

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Windows XP question
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 21:02:12 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1305403487; bh=Q9zfBkfsH/9aZuHcrsCuNMHnZmOwomnprKASy6nppuw=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=VvRC8V2wFzH99s2lX5+yWvkxOdHLgzoDIG7ItBeQlR9F5XG4yhlXC6MzS8WAerqMwjIh8c6YULo/FS+XObqXTdItFay1wQSw7gIa5LlHnRsb0+x5Tdjo7/Rp7r52PH9LwpRC7MHY2DbpyzxtqQsiqKEoUQw5l110QUpZRWPOoT0=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=ewtjYtlXMnbwA/JvGUeNnfVk5S2wm3e2BkKqz8uKBmroC8I7SlsjKHUjHGlQUBue5+T/7SpcaC/D2teM+NYBV7r9aqX4pxlLcjNSJl5ZzdxnsWnDsPH9JLNVibkhoom+FL/3rcMb5BAADZ36gkQryyzEvcAT/LUi7mS6FOSfPfo= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roger, its not bundled in XP, but I used a very simple program that could
be acqured as shareware and after 30 days it put a little ad in the bottom
right corner. I used this for quite a while as one of the first LF Grabbers
but there was little interest at the time and as i was uploading over a dial
up I eventually killed it.

the program is called SnagIt from Techsmith the full registerd version is
only about $45 and it is very flexible (probably even better in the
intervening 6 years.....Its still around cos I still get their newsletter)
Eventually Rik wrote an uploaded for argo screens so it wasnt necessary
anyway. SnagIt will allow to to grab any active window even a minimised one
I believe and save it to a memory unit or the internet. Alot of users use it
for putting active screen shots into training docs...it is very good for
that kind of thing.

I never did register my copy.

Alan G3NYK