Re: LF: zevs 14-05.jpg

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: zevs 14-05.jpg
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:58:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
That signal is nice and clean Chris, for a few days the noise has been causing problems here.

Schumann's. Again it has been too noisy. When I first looked at the 'bottom end' both noise traces I show in my Plot were cruising along below 110dB. Then I am pretty sure I saw some, maybe since I have not seen anything like it since I should be more sure but I need to keep looking.
Due to rubbish in the band the averaging traces are not really doing anything at the moment.

Eddie