Re: LF: qrm 82Hz.jpg

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: qrm 82Hz.jpg
From: qrss <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:47:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Henny

Nice, (or no so nice), to see the noise. Do you know the source of the equally spaced lines which start at greater amplitude.
I assume it is mains related, I have similar lines visible now, centred on 75Hz, they occur regularly, I have considered that they may be trains (we have 50Hz trains in the UK). Problem is the period is over 1Hour that would mean I see the radiation from the overhead power lines, after they leave the local station until they get around 100km distant.

I think Marcus has looked at at railway interference.

73 Eddie