RE: LF: RE: FCW keyer...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: FCW keyer...
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:16:35 +0200
Accept-language: nl-NL, nl-BE
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, nl-BE
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

the mean difference is that v3.17 is Win3 and Win95 compatible but will not
support the parallel port under WinNT upward while v4.08 has full support of
the parallel port but requires at least Win98.
Further:
- Message size increased for 70 chararcters to 250 characters
- Soundcard can be used for DFCW tones and CW sidetone
- AutoStart feature allows automatic and unattended beacon mode
- "Countdown" message (transmission will end in xxhyy'zz")
- All messages (as stored under "text") can be selected from within the QSO
window

73, Rik  ON7YD