Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ - Now QRT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF - G3XIZ - Now QRT
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 20:33:37 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1303068818; bh=O72IfGs2GeeM37xja1ARXegjYYpwd+OqX0Tr4dYUEOo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=TYD+orbLk+giCiYtCaDNKsweK0IokWEG6UFucga0NCn4h+JxnK1QmygfdHlHFvgLxiiHeIHYLIo65dWWstR/n9iuD+o6iKRFDLFoH44XDIbypz+xXIWR8kLCV3kGkQlB1yememEmVm8yaPxPOti9RHcj+9V6FdHelR7QnuWmCCI=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris and LF

A big thank you to you Chris for all the work you have put into this exercise. Hope the results to date have been worth it. I guessed you had gone off but you were into the noise with me by then. The noise really comes up on VLF at night around here.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX