Re: LF: VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:59:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jay!

Sorry for my late reply....

My former is the rest of a 400l barrel made out of an unknown plastics.
Once it was filled with activated coal and used for filtering air
contaminated by fuel-vapour. When I got it, it was empty and the coal
was removed.

I sawed off the bottom and the top. Still it is heavy but stiff.

The outer diameter is 725mm, thickness of the material is about 10mm.

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard