Re: Re: LF: DJ8WX - nil copy, but my mystery signal back for night 3

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: DJ8WX - nil copy, but my mystery signal back for night 3
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 17:24:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger, hi Eddie

thanks for monitoring.

yesterday I  measured the resonanz of the aerial system using my Waveform Generator and an indicator connected to the aerial and found it abt 200 Hz detuned.

after adding some windings it seemed to be OK agn and I switched the TX on.

reading your negative monitoring results  I made the same measurements agn but with the PA connected: the system was detuned to lower QRGs. the additional windings have been shortcut and its all fine now.

this reciprocal amplification effect I observed also on 136kHz when experimenting there.

since exactly 1500UTC the TX is on the air. mode: QRSS 57 600, means 16hours per dash

matching Stefans 60 000 grabber window. QRG: 8970,022Hz.

best regards

Uwe/dj8wx