RE: LF: 8970.025

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 8970.025
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:36:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus,

how accurate can you receive a 60 KHz time signal,I don't know. If there is no doppler shift or simmilar effects it should be spot on at the 0.00Hz marker.Then Henny's freq should be 8970.0237Hz....
The beads are probably caused by the computer,I don't see them on a laptop but the laptop drifts much more.
Hope this helps you,

73
Victor

PS looking ar RWM at 9.996MHz in a qrss60 screen shows dopplershift up to 2Hz during a day.