Re: LF: Re: WRC-2012 proposal for 'near' 500kHz band(s)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WRC-2012 proposal for 'near' 500kHz band(s)
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:50:58 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Interesting I thought your system was better than the standard adopted in
the US
off the air signals are good but the FCC underestimated the power and at
cut
many lost enoughh signal for lock up. Most stations went 3 to 6 Db hotter
but still
250 Kw Analog compared with 15 Kw Digital and up to 4 channels to boot
on the same frequency,,, switched to OTA and saved 5 bux a month from the

satellite service
doesnt like ghosting and the signal needs a constant level over the 6 Mhz
bandwidth

Bob K3DJC

> By the end of this year all TV will be digital in the UK, the down
> side is
> most TV news pictures are  blurred slow motion and speech is garbled
> with
> echoes
> There is a benefit in bandwith but quality has gone, look closely at
> print
> on digital tv and slant lines are serated not straight
> Is it any wonder so many persons these days are cross eyed and
> squint and
> have asymetrical Ears
> g3kev

Banks Forced to Forgive Credit Card Debt
See how much of your debt could be settled!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d6ea136dfa973d7cm03vuc