Re: LF: Re: 8970.025Khz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 8970.025Khz
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:13:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Roger
I now have my 137 ant system resonated on 9 Khz. Surprised u did not detect my sig generator yesterday when  I was resonating it.
I use a sig generator and scope. The  inductance needed was around 150 mH and this gives about 20 dB advantage over the 600 metre unesonated antenna. I copied OE5ODL in QRS3 setting here on the unresonated antenna so expect him to be vy stong along with others when they fire up again.
I only work between qrs 120 es qrs 3
73 de mal/g3kev