Re: LF: Ossi in the UK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ossi in the UK?
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:43:58 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

No Stefan, I haven't heard from Ossi since this morning, so I am in my usual state, of confusion. You don't have a well visible signal on the frequency in question in your 6000 window, I think there has been confusion before due to dual use of the same stated frequency. Looking above the good line you have at 8.9697kHz at 1222UTC you will see a hook, it is a continuation overnight and today of this signal which I believe Ossi pointed me to as his signal.

BTW did you get my noise reply e-mail?

73 Eddie