Re: LF: Ossi in the UK?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ossi in the UK?
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:53:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello group!

Ossi will most probably transmit again this night. His QRG will be
8969.98 (+/-). He will start between 23z and 0z and leave the TX running
until the morning or even longer.

I have set up an alternate grabber with a different antenna:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20804836/newant.jpg
Please refresh the page manually since it has no Auto-refresh.

I would ask as many people as possible to compare the result of Ossi's
transmission to my regular grabber at:

http://members.aon.at/grabber/VLF

Please let me know about your opinion about which one is better!

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard