RE: LF: Blips

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Blips
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:26:09 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Warren/Mark - thanks - I think its junk from a remote SMPSU, and one I havent seen before but the stepped and timing signature was a little too "good" for my liking, but if you follow the weak squiggles just visible, the stronger artifacts appear at the crossing points, well mostly.

Ill have all the stuff off in the house for Stefans test over the weekend hopefully - but Im told we have a new house built across the road (150m) - so perhaps they are a new source.

Laurence KL7 UK remote rainy 5