Re: LF: Re: Topband ionogram trace

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Topband ionogram trace
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:07:45 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+QnWpieuLqr13PJotzEp45guuoBNYqHol4koCb6e/f0=; b=oWIHNvyYETEKgErTUaYm15rC7RDaVp8Wh5eaiUZmQ6x2aIvH47Uj3r8M9Fhgheya9t rnuzhk1qkPLvA8yOgYqv5j80/4fFVN3M5EqoVIYosQOjlOL2n5AWhk1IFwiONEeelwmj QJ/3YX/9tKUydHpr8sVxMi2oEDH5P+yBXJCas=
Sender: [email protected]
I could put up a topband carrier as well.   By placing it a few Hz away from yours, can try for a double plot ?

Andy