LF: SpecLab advice

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SpecLab advice
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 19:37:36 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I have been trying to produce a multiple display on Spectrum Lab like
the grabbers do, but I can't find how to achieve it. I can find a
reference in the Help file to "multistrip" and can split my screen,
but each strip is the same as the top one and cannot be altered. The
Help file talks about 'new' displays being added at the top, but I
can't find how to add a 'new' display.

Ideally I wan't to combine a wide, fast display and one or more
narrower slow displays.

Has anyone else been as baffled as me and can explain it in simple
terms?

Mike, G3XDV