Re: LF: Sub 9kHz antenna tests.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Sub 9kHz antenna tests.
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 20:05:44 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=biY0TsGN7/dshK2s+YBTvJxEqhM+Eg0wdilRKu/c7VQ=; b=OT8dATQOI+Ge7syCp8X5uLhQmu8rAVj2qkQa/8fD057a9d8M2q7IyQRYe6O9mtdfkL rEfOj8YxQ9DPCMEhVFb3g6i8G3Tkz3lYjutAjrZ70IluBH9oMxuUdZT/mrx6V3B2suYZ ilz4M8FA6+CWZ9X1qvQ+IqKg7VaFoqtg2zldM=
Sender: [email protected]
OK Eddie,

Jim mentions the capacitor in the documentation which I have found now & attached.

73, Gary - G4WGT.