Re: LF: toroid xformer

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: toroid xformer
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:11:45 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim es Co
I have remarked in the recent past about some acty on 9 Khz not announced on
the reflector. Carrier on for some time and then off and on one occassion
some V's. Some secret experimenter!! Read my past emails on the subject.
Speed QRS 10
The acty is NOT local qrm from domestic devices. I am not suggesting it is
JIM but who might it be.?
The QRG is 8970 plus/minus a few cycles.
G3KEV