Re: LF: QRB Ausria

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRB Ausria
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 13:56:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,

Look at http://no.nonsense.ee/qthmap/?qth=IO94SH&from=JN68RB
The distance is rather 1191 km!

Congrats to that distance, very impressing. Maybe you can adjust brightness and contrast of your Spectrogram to make the SNR better readable. But the short break of Ossis transmission is clearly visible. This is makes me more convincing that the traces you presented of my signal is actually my signal. Our distance is 804 km!

So, my /p LF RX is strongly disturbed by the 300m vertical and although i can receive DF6NM during driving on the highway at 20 dB SNR in DFCW-3 it was sometimes difficult to receive him yesterday during the xband QSO, although i've been in a quiet location without man made noise.It must be due to overloading the RX by other strong signal. So i have to apply better band filters on LF...
If this is done, let's try a LF/VLF QSO!

More details about yesterday in my report which comes in the evening or tomorrow.

73, Stefan/DK7FC