Re: LF: DK7FC_8970

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC_8970
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:51:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
>From 7:17 to 8:43 UT, Stefan had sent a continuous carrier on 8970. The line
looked bit fuzzy, perhaps due to occasional glitches in the GPS samplerate
lock. He is now transmitting a couple of characters in DFCW 600, and intends
to work DFCW 3 and 10 for a while thereafter.

I also noted a slight increase of the signal level here, wheras the signal
in Reykjavik had become a little bit weaker. This may perhaps be due to
propagation, with a "morning dip" moving westwards. The early time of day
might also be the reason why nothing was visible in Haifa this time.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)