LF: QSO on VLF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: QSO on VLF
From: "Walter und Marianne Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:57:58 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear VLF,
        Roland DL3NDR and Walter DJ2LF have the pleasure to announce the ( sure? ) worldwide first charakter-based VLF-QSO.
Date January 23rd 2011. Time 1440z to 1800z. Mode DFCW300. Antennas backyard-type, current 200 mA. Distance 4 kms.
Both pics describe what happened, from Roland's and from Walter's station.
From left:
 - Roland testing
 - Walter sends L (should have been W from Walter, but wrong typing. Sorry. So L means station Walter. "I am here, please call" )
 - Roland at first sends two R, but too quick, not coorectly decoded Then R in DFCW300, ok. R means station Roland. "I am here, heard you, answering"
 - Walter sends K, meaning ok, like O report, from German "klar". In DFCW better readability than O with three elements on the same level.
 - Roland sends also K.
 - Walter sends B from Bye
 - Roland sends B from Bye.
QSO ends.