Re: LF: Alpha benchmark

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Alpha benchmark
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:44:16 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal

I find the Alphas vary in strength throughout the day.  Are you saying that at your location they're fairly stable and do not have diurnal variation ?

I guess this may be due to the distances involved if you see fairly stable signals...

Would be curious to know if you have made a long term observation...

73 Scott
VE7TIL