LF: Re: Re: Alpha benchmark

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Alpha benchmark
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 15:05:34 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim
I cannot notice any difference between 9 Khz and 12 Khz as far as
sensitivity is concerned in relation to antenna atmospheric noise.
Using a calibrated selective voltmeter gives the same presentation across
this frequency range.
Observing the selective voltmeter shows no change nor does the AF presented
to the Spectrum display.
de Mal/G3KEV