Re: LF: PA 500 AGN

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PA 500 AGN
From: pa3abk <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:04:18 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Op 22-1-2011 17:47, Minto Witteveen schreef:
I am curious how and when they got a renewed license.
I have heard nothing from my VERON "600m controller", and nobody I know has either. Maybe Jan pa3abk knows more via the VRZA? (I heard from the potentially good news through his earlier message here on the reflector).
Regards,
Minto pa3bca.

Will email on your personal adress with more details.
Basicly I triggered in November the licence holder.
He passed it on, but no response. When rendering my log in December again a trigger.
On 23/12 a request was filed and granted on the 28th.
The license extension was wrongly adressed and arrived delayed by the license holder last friday.
In fact all VRZA participants have an extension until 1/4-2011.
I didn't have to go QRT on 1/1 it appeared.
But on the other hand I'm happy to seek my interest on 136kHz which is a complete different world with only 350kHz difference ;-) Receiver and antenna just needed a slight adjustment to have reasonable result.
Jan/pa3abk

--
pa3abk<->  dordrecht jo21it