Re: LF: Transmissions on 8970Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Transmissions on 8970Hz
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:18:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Mal, group!

Unfortunately I just had to stop my TX because it started snowing and
the coil gets wet. Propagation seem to be better now than most of the
day (at least to Stefan in 590km). My signal peek up shortly before QRT.

Mal: You need at least DFCW-6000 and a locking of SpecLab to a reference
(DHO38, GQD....)in order to detect the weak transmissions from Austria.
I think there is no chance in DFCW60.

73 and thanks everyone for watching.

OE3GHB
Gerhard