Re: LF: Re: adding a L into a 300m LF vertical?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: adding a L into a 300m LF vertical?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 21:18:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Jim, Rik,

Thank you for your reply and point of view. So, i'll let the coil on the bottom although the wind will be VERY strong tomorrow and on sunday. The kite will be strong enough to pull my car if the breaks are not fastened! So a coil in 100m wouldn't cause to much sagging even if its weight would be 2 kg ;-)

So my signal might be a bit weaker than expected. I hope you can copy a trace of my signal ;-) Hope for a new CW contact, as before 1 year!! :-)

73, Stefan