Re: LF: Plot made in N.Germany until 0700z

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Plot made in N.Germany until 0700z
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:57:09 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I refer you to a previous msg of mine a few days ago about Images. Looking
at a broad band spectrum one cannot distinguish between genuine signals and
IMAGES. I described how to distinguish the genuine signal from an IMAGE by
using a narrow band RX and tuning the spectrum of interest and watching on a
spectrum display.
Profession Radio Officers are familiar with this procedure but Appliance
Operators are not.
de G3KEV