Re: LF: 8970 today

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 8970 today
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:02:51 +0100 (CET)
Cc: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011, Gerhard Hickl wrote:

I will have my TX running on 8969.97 (+/- 0.03) today.

attached please find the spectrum with 179uHz resolution for the last 2 days. i was trying to capture the transmission of Ossi OE5ODL (without sucess so far, but will keep on trying)

your signal is clearly visible here! you're also visible on Stefan's grabber

the antenna is a modified mini-whip, the rx is spectrum lab

Locator is JN88hl, power to the antenna is abt. 150W

here qth is Warsaw, Poland, the locator is KO02md, distance 514km :)

congratulations Gerhard!

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF