Re: LF: OE3GHB_active

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OE3GHB_active
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:04:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Gerhard, good traces in Heidelberg as well as in Nuernberg! Now at 13 UT you're passing 8969.965, and still going down very slowly.

8970.02 has also come alive.

Best of luck,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:51 AM

Hello group!

I seem to be on 8969.98 drifting downwards.

I have deactivated my VLF grabber because of the strong signal radiated.

Conditions look better than yesterday and also locally the weather is
fine. No wind means a stable antenna-wire with constant current and
temperature around 8 centigrade.

I will interrupt my transmission at 10:00z for 5 minutes to make some
changes.

A good reception to all listening stations.

73

OE3GHB
Gerhard