Re: LF: UTC FOR GRABBERS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: UTC FOR GRABBERS
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:15:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 3 Jan 2011, at 16:37CET, mal hamilton wrote:

    It would be helpful if all Grabbers and communicators worked in GMT (UTC) as do all commercial marine, air services etc
G3KEV
.

Hear, hear.  I notice a lot W and VE stations already do this.

And can somebody persuade the BBC World satellite channel to show the correct time code for Paris in summer.  They insist we are on CET in the summer, when we are on CEST.  For as international broadcasting organisation they should know better.

John F5VLF
=