LF: Re: DK7FC LF grabber(s) now GPS locked

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: DK7FC LF grabber(s) now GPS locked
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:40:03 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
Your grabber seems to lack sensitivity on 137 Kcs. I am working stations at
good visibility and audio strength that are not visible on your Grabber but
closer to you than me.
I use QSO mode and get direct reports on my signal and do not need Grabbers
as Beacon operators do but thought you would like to have my observations.
Most grabbers in use also lack sensitivity compared to what I can see/hear
de Mal/g3kev