Re: LF: capt who.jpg

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: capt who.jpg
From: "Jean-Pierre Méré (F1AFJ)" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:16:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Jay,

Yes good signal of your beacon this night !  Here the cdx are unchanged
(perhaps a little less sferics! ) it is enough to look at the lines of the
LORAN-C!
Soustons is at 400 km and Lessay is at 350 km  ,  their levels practically does
not fluctuate. I think that this night, the propagation was very good, or your
antenna
and its environment are more powerful with freezing ?  Here it rained, and +4°C
last night. I send the captures of the night on line to you .

73 Jean-Pierre f1afj