Re: LF: Balloons

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Balloons
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 22:17:20 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Ah Haa

Clive you might be right!

The trick is going to be: to launch into space a conductive length of
"wire" to a distance of approx. 36,000Km between Earth and a
geostationary orbital location. (See, I was watching the Royal
Institution Lectures on TV)!
The puzzle then is going to be to decide on priorities? Do we use it as
an antenna or do we use it as a producer of electricity? Do we use it to
disrupt the ether or do we use its transitions through the Earth's
magnetic field?
April the 1st is not far away really!

A very happy New Year To All

Life May Be Fantastic.....but........... Life May Be But A Fantasy
(Don't have a clue who said that - might have been me!)

73, 88, And All you wish yourselves

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk